To be considered eligible for any of the certification programs a firm must be independent and for-profit owned by a majority of U.S. Citizens or legally permanent residents. The SCTRCA verifies that firms meet the requirements for certification. A firm applying for certification with the SCTRCA must meet the following criteria to be considered a Disadvantaged, Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise.
Firms applying for Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) and/or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- Firm must be at least 51% owned and controlled by a socially and economically disadvantaged individual(s)
- The disadvantaged owners must be a United States Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States
- Firm must be a small business that meets the Small Business Administration’s size standard and does not exceed $23.98 million in gross receipts for DBEs and $56.42 million in gross received for ACDBEs
- Personal Net Worth for all owners claiming disadvantaged status for the DBE and/or
- ACDBE program must not exceed $1.32 million.
- Firm must be organized as a for-profit business
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Form
Note: These PDFs is for references purposes only – this is only a sample, not to be completed, only downloaded. Please use our online certification to submit these forms to us.